J-D'Amore's World

Brining It To You Raw!

When is A Dream really A Dream?

***This blog really doesn't pertain to anybody or any one thing individually. Its just a pov from me.****

Who has a big dream? I mean a really BIG dream!? A dream so big that it actually seems impossible despite the over used phrase "Don't let anybody tell you you can't do something." Well, can I keep it real for a second? My dreams are pretty much ridiculous. Not ridiculous in what I want to do, just ridiculous in how big it is and how big I want to do things. I have heard the phrase over and over through out my life, however, with little support. I'm not talking about the support from your parents who tell you you can do anything and believe in you and all that. I mean, when your doing something big or trying to do something big, isn't it funny how people don't recognize you until somebody else realizes your doing it big?

Think about it, look how people treat people before they were somebody. It wasn't always the best. Some people have been through some stuff to get to where they are, and when they get there only then do they get credit. Until then, they just get hated on by people, talked about by so called friends who don't even know them, and lies, lies, lies.

But in my case, some of that is the same. If you don't know me, I'm actually a quiet person, specially if I don't know you. So people over look me all the time..haha. But what if I in the words of Jamie Foxx "Blow-up-suated," next week? Imagine everybody who would notice me then. Would it be wrong for me to not notice them back for remembering the times they never noticed me? In the Bible, it says you should forgive every one, no matter what they have done to you, or whatever it may be. Well, if you are one of the people who thinks I should notice them, there's my loop hole. They have done no wrong to me, so I'm not obligated to say or do anything for them. And believe me I don't plan on it..haha.

But most of all, I HATE THE FAKE PEOPLE! I HATE THE PEOPLE THAT HATE ON PEOPLE WHEN THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THEM, specifically. I know a few people like that, that just hate to hate. Talk about people just to talk about them, when they cant even manage their own lives. For'real, do you have any room to talk about anybody? And you talk about the people that are suppose to be your friends, lol. Man, is that what friendship has come to, not being real, in the words or Ray J, not "Keeping it 100?" Its crazy how folks act when people aren't around and what they really say. Its quite ridiculous. You have so many problems yourself, please, get yourself straight before you talk about anybody else. Then, you can holla at me!

I apologize for that outburst, you'll have to excuse my blogging turrets. Back to me. When is A Dream really A Dream? That's my question. How do you know when your dream when your awake, will only come true when your sleeping? Let's be real, not everyone can do what they want. Not everybody who wants to be president is going to be, not everyone who wants to be a doctor is going to be, and not everyone who wants to be an entertainer of any sort is going to. America is suppose to be known as the land where you make your dreams come true, but is that really the case? Or is America really the land of false hopes to over 60% of its residents?

The truth is there are literally dozens of obstacles that stand in your way, if not hundreds. Lets face it, some of us aren't smart enough for what we really want to be, or not skinny enough, not tall enough, not educated enough, not WEALTHY enough and not the right COLOR. That's the truth America! They like to use statistics like "Every 6 seconds, a child dies from hunger." That's bad, that's something we know and see. But what's even worse is that 'Every DAY someone has their dreams unknowingly crushed,' and they live out their entire life unaware until one day it all comes crashing down.

So when is it really a dream. If only we had a crystal ball huh? Well many rely on religion specifically Christianity to let God lead them down the correct path. But even with that being said, the path God may have for you is probably not the one you planned when you were little and quite sure what you wanted to do and later evolved as you got older.

So that is the truth America, many dreams will remain just what they are, DREAMS. So it's up to you to determine what happens when your no longer sleeping. Crumble, or make new dreams and goals reality. You are only in control of YOU, so do whatever you can to do YOU. Forget the haters and the fakes. You can do one of two things, 1. Keep your dreams, dreams, or 2. Make them come true.

Even on nights like this when I am down, I still choose 2. I only hope that I can get this motivation and keep it forever. What will you do!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment